Click for Minneapolis, Minnesota Forecast

9/9/09

In checking back here I saw my sitemeter had recorded a recent visit from Tarbutt HQ for 9+ minutes.


Always nice to have the HQ weenies spend some quality time finding out just how bad their company sucks. I thought it interesting that they went from my blog to the Job Vent site which I have referenced further down in my blog. I suspect that regular readers here have viewed it but just in case here is the link to about 35 posts about Tarbutt, only 4 of them favorable to Tarbutt. Click on:
http://www.jobvent.com/companyBrowse.php?CompanyID=2081

Details from the Tarbutt visit:
IP Address: 161.225.196.# (Target Corporation)
ISP: Target Corporation
Time of Visit: Sep 9 2009 11:10:56 am
Last Page View: Sep 9 2009 11:20:10 am
Visit Length: 9 minutes 14 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------

When you come onto this blog (or any blog using a site meter) you leave a trail of where you came from and where you go when you leave.

I sometimes take a look to see where my viewers come from and go to and now and then I come up with some other interesting sites. Here are 2 FYI:
1) An interesting blog:

2) 'Cranky' lady tangled with Target's 'Mr. Nasty’ http://www.startribune.com/local/26936624.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUl


======================================

Topix