Click for Minneapolis, Minnesota Forecast

6/3/09

Company Reviews for Target Corporation



In trolling the web I found a site called: Job Vent, I was interested in the Company Reviews for Target Corporation, although you can look up other firms as well.

Here is two comment from the site:


Brandon, FL:

....All LODs are both lazy and incompetent. You never see them out on the sales floor actually doing their jobs. The amount of theft is thru the roof 'cause security is rarely on duty or just too relaxed about it.
Minneapolis, MN:
I've been at headquarters as an exempt employee for 12 plus years. Whatever that means...other than its time to get out.
Things to know before you jump in....
I have the time and experience to know this company has gone down hill over the past five years from an employee perspective. As further proof, I get to see someone leave on a weekly basis in my area. Probably tired of everything I'm going to mention including the Target lingo, workload, and cult. . .


Here is the site, you can pull it up FYI:
http://www.jobvent.com/companyBrowse.php?CompanyID=2081

Add Your Feedback About Target Corporation at:
http://www.jobvent.com/rate.php?ID=2081


Topix